Wednesday 18 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6



The Weekend

On Saturday, me and my mum went to The cat lounge in Glenfield. It takes 1 hour from the city to the cat lounge and it is New Zealand first cat cafe in history. 

When we got there we had an hour until we get to see the cats so I got a hot chocolate, then when I finished the hot chocolate I read a book about cats, and the cats in the book were so cute, then it was time to go in to see the cats.

When I went in I sore a white small kitten and it was sleeping in the sun outside so I picked it up and it was still sleeping and it was so soft in my arms, we have an hour with the cats and that is a lot of time to play with the cute cats.

Time past and it was time to go so we got out of the cute kitten area and then went home, and I had lots of fun with the cute cats and I wish I get to play with them again some time. 

No comments: