Wednesday 11 November 2015

Narrative Task


The three little ninjas.

Once upon a time there was Three Little Ninjas, they all had their own individual names, one was called Jordan he was the oldest, the next Ninja was called Jackson which was the second oldest and finally the youngest was called Jamie.  One day they moved to the Pink Ninja Forest and they built there dojo there.  One week after, they encountered The Big Fat Wolf.





My Reflection

I am learning to write a narrative.

I had to watch a video then to read some examples then think of the fairy tales that I know, next I had to complete the frame and make my story that I choose the three little pigs and then I change it into the three little ninjas and I change the big bad wolf in to the big fat wolf and the setting is instead of the forest I change it into the pink ninja forest and the three little pigs had to bulled a house out of stone, straw and bricks but now they live to together in a dojo in stead of living apart.
I thought it was hard because I didn't have time to do it and it was hard so then I gave it a try and I got far on this narrative task too.

My next step is to learn more about narratives and write my own narrative.

No comments: