Monday 9 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5

The Weekend

On Saturday me, dad my sister and Nathan R went to a fireworks display at a stadium in the North-West. It starts at 4pm-10pm but we didn't want to wait for the entertainment to start at 7:30 and the fireworks to start at 8:30 so me and Nathan R played with Mocka the cat and we played cricket with her. I was bowler and Nathan was field and Mocka was good at batting so I bowled the ball to her and she hit it and then again and again and again and then we gave up and she won the cricket world cup
and then it was time to go to the fireworks display. 
35 Mins later we were at the fireworks display so we went in to the stadium and watched the entertainment for 1 hour and it was so awesome then it was time for the fireworks.
It was dark and that is a good time for fireworks and then BANG!!! the fireworks were so loud and so colorful that I was like OH WOW THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Then an hour later the firework display had finish and then we went home and Nathan R stayed the night for a sleepover at my house.

No comments: