Thursday 5 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4










      The Weekend

In the weekend the All Blacks were playing Australia in England for the Rugby World Cup final on November the 1st 2015, the game starts at 5:00 am in the morning and it was so early that I was half asleep when I got up for the game at 5:00 am in the morning and I was so excited for the game.

When the game started I was so excited that I almost yelled at the TV and saying " GO THE ALL BLACKS", and in 3 mins the All Black's got a penalty and we got it and we were wining 3-0, then 8 mins in the game Australia got a penalty and Australia got it and it was 3-3, 14 mins in the game New Zealand got a anther penalty and again we got it and it was 6-3, then 34 mins in to the game the All Blacks got a try by number 14 then we got the kick  and then the score was 13-3.

It was almost half-time but the we got another penalty and we got it and we were leading 13 points and it was 16-3, then it was half-time so then I had some breakfast , I had toast for breakfast and I had Marmite on my toast and it was yum then when I finished my breakfast the game was back on.

When it started the All Blacks had to kick to Australia, so Australia got the ball. 15 mins in to the second half, Australia got a try but they did not get the kick and that was go for us and the score was 13-8.

38 mins in to the second half we had 27 and Australia had 17 and I now that we had won then, number 15 got the ball and kicked it then it was on the ground and number 22 was running to the ball and then he kick the ball and then they got the try and I was so happy that we won the World Cup 34-17 then when I sore the All Blacks lift the cup my Mom was yelling at me and it was so loud and then we celebrated!!!

No comments: